Somebody told me if you live this way,Had a moment of doubt the other day. Woke up to rain on my window and a certain shadow of uncertainty. Yes, my life has a spine up here in New York. I have specific goals for Monday, Tuesday, this week and the next. There is work to be done - I have a research paper on the horizon. And what about next year in Austin? Lets see.
then its a long long haul. - Voxtrot
Do I have a place to live?
no
A job?
no
Concrete plans of any sort?
no
But I called it a moment of doubt, and that - I assure you - is exactly what it was. So I decide to stay at NYU and pursue the classic life. Could I really live with myself knowing a passed up the greatest opportunity I've ever had? I am involved in one of the most exciting musical experiments I've ever seen! Let me see this thing through!
And then good things happen to perk me up. Travis hit me up with the news that we have found a licensing agency to work with! Maybe you'll first here about us on MySpace or maybe you'll hear us in the soundtrack to the next hit movie?
The possibilities are exciting, right?
Moses
No comments:
Post a Comment