Friday, April 20, 2007

Somewhere out in America its raining.

I'm up way too early (for a college student on Friday May 20th particularly) - There is too much on my mind! Galactic sent me the re-mixed tracks from the new cd yesterday. It sounds amazing. Travis, Kent, and Curtis made the tiniest of changes, but they bring out a clarity and depth that was lacking before. When I listen to the tracks I just know.. it won't be too long until we are playing a sold out show at Webster Hall.

Deadlines. That was the name of a song I wrote for my ex-girlfriend about leaving for New York from Fort Worth and, damn, look at the symmetry. I'm leaving again and there are only 2 weeks left in the big apple. Our first show is May 29th, and we HAVE to get the cd ready by then (or else lose a WHOLE lot of money). And what is left to do? Mastering. CD Art. Pressing.

Cross my fingers that it gets done!

Moses

1 comment:

ARob said...

Ahh this deadline blog entry is making ME nervous!